Senior Investment Advisor
Wabash Capital, Inc., a Registered Investment Advisor, is seeking qualified individuals to serve as Senior Investment Advisor in various communities across the United States. This is a unique opportunity to manage and grow your own office.
We desire a client-oriented individual who will manage the operations of this new office. This position requires a self-motivated personality and one who will focus on meeting clients' investment needs as well as building and maintaining strong client relationships.
Applicants must already have or obtain a Series 65 registration.
Qualified candidates will also have the following characteristics:
- A deep understanding of the financial markets and a passion to work in the field
- Financial services background
- Established client relationships
- Experience in relationship building and retention of clients
- A business background with management skills and experience with managing a staff
- An entrepreneurial spirit, a passion for investments and the desire to serve the client
- Self-motivated and able to work without close supervision.
To apply for this job please submit a cover letter and resume to Chris Doll, Executive Vice President at email@example.com.